I’m bringing you a countdown of the top five best running ideas I’ve ever had. You should probably print this out and keep it somewhere because they’re pretty amazing.
5. Sign up for the Dopey Challenge two years in a row because then you’ll look forward to the relaxation of going back to work.
4. Wear clothing you’ve never run in before for a half or full marathon and don’t forget to not apply anything akin to body glide/Vaseline.
3. Eat a really large meal and chug 1-2 bottles of water just before going out to run.
2. Feeling pain? Go out for another run and try to run harder. That’ll solve the problem.
1. Do my marathon training long run at 1pm, in August, on a trail with no shade and don’t bring any water.
Now I want to hear your best running ideas!