Registration has opened for Walt Disney World’s Marathon Weekend in January 2017. I’m very excited to announce that I will be doing Dopey for a 4th year in a row.
By the numbers:
- 16 wake up calls before 5 am
- 16 pre-dawn start lines
- 16 half-assed costumes, so like, 8 full ass costumes?
- 16 meals that leave me wondering, “Am I going to throw this up in the morning?”
- 16 6pm bed times
- 24 race shirts
- 4 uncontrollable ugly cries in the parking lot
- 4 dreaded trips to the expo
- 8 trips through Cinderella’s Castle
- Still holding steady at only 1 magical Goofy with Kellie (working on getting that number up)
- 194.4 magical miles
- 16 finisher medals
- And, most important of all, 16 magical finish lines that I’m always so happy to see.